Country Club Gledswood Hills is part of the Wests Campbelltown Group of Clubs. The Country Club is not only a great club to visit, but also a great place to be employed!
We have a solid commitment to providing a safe and happy workplace, and being a preferred employer in the club industry.
Our commitment to staff:
- To provide staff with the training and development opportunities to meet the requirements of their positions
- To provide them with ongoing feedback and coaching support
- To recruit and select our employees on merit and with high regard to equal employment opportunity requirements and professionalism
- To treat our staff fairly and equally
- To meet and exceed (wherever possible and practical) our industrial responsibilities and requirements
- To provide our employees with a safe and enjoyable working environment
- To recognise and reward excellence in performance
In return, we expect:
- That you can meet our roster requirements of being available to work during all Club opening hours
- That you are committed to providing excellence in customer service
- That you can meet our professional standards in terms of presentation, grooming and service delivery
Wests Values Map:
The Wests Group of Clubs mission statement explains the purpose of a club. Our Values are the qualities that transform West’s mission and vision into reality. Values essentially outline our corporate culture and play an important role in our everyday operation. Our Values provide clear guiding principles as to how our staff will base their decision making process. Wests are proud to include our values in every customer interaction.
Workplace Gender Equality Report
In accordance with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act), Western Suburbs League Club (Campbelltown) has lodged its 2015/2016 annual compliance report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Agency). The report is available to view at the Club Reception.