- How long have you been a Chef at Country Club Gledswood Hills? 2nd year apprentice and with Country Club Gledswood Hills for 2 months.
- Tell me about an accomplishment in your career that you’re most proud of? Making specials, and accomplishing doing a function for 80 people with alternate meals.
- What is your philosophy when it comes to food? If you wouldn’t like to eat it, do not serve it to the customer.
- Favourite kitchen equipment? Why? My knife, there is nothing better than using your own knife.
- Best cooking tip for those wanting to join the industry? Don’t do it unless you're passionate and hard working as there are long hours and weekends, however, it's worth it in the end.
- What is the most challenging ingredient to work with? Rhubarb and pineapple for a savoury dish.
- What is going to be the next big thing in the food world? Smoked meats.
- What do you love most about your job? Creating new dishes and learning off all different chefs.
- Is there a Chef you admire most? Why? The Chefs I work with, as it seems we feed off each other, have fun, get the job done, and are always learning and improving.
- What is your guilty food pleasure? chocolate.