- What do you do to stay educated about new trends? I read and watch a lot of social media in relation to foods, new styles, chef pages, go out and eat at different places and then try and replicate it at work or at home.
- What is your philosophy when it comes to food? Cooking can be so simple and yet, so complex, but whether it smells or looks good it MUST taste good and make you feel something.
- What is your favourite food memory? Cooking at a young age with my grandmother going to her house there was always something going on and being made from scratch. As I get older I understand appreciate that more than I did then.
- What do you love most about your job? Being able to make a dish and serve it completely designed by myself, from sourcing, ordering receiving, prepping, tasting, cooking and serving, and to put something on a plate my own way or style and to hear great feedback is so rewarding.
- What would be your ‘Last Supper’? Something I don’t need to cook; so anything cooked by someone else.
- What are you most excited about this coming year? Chefs table (a club NSW cooking competition) that Luke and I are competing in.
- What can you expect when visiting Country Cub Gledswood Hills for the first time? Good food made by passionate chefs, most if not all, made in house or from scratch and just a good selection of favourites and delicious specials.
- What is your signature dish? Pork cutlet, apple puree, sage potato croquette, apple slaw and jus.
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Play sport, being inside 12hrs a day nothing better than getting out and doing the opposite.